Friday, June 5, 2009

I felt her move!

I was 19 weeks at my last appointment and I was concerned because I had not felt her move yet. The doctor said not to worry, it would happen within the next few weeks. He was right. I felt her for the first time May 20th. I feel her really low so I think her feet must be facing down right now. She starts moving a lot about 20 minutes after I eat. Grant hasn't been able to feel her yet but I think he will in a few weeks.

We got the crib last weekend and ordered the rest of the furniture. The crib is set up in her room with her bedding. Her bedding is a cute Teapot design from Pottery Barn Kids. I look into her room and try to imagine what it's going to be like to have a newborn again. I don't think it has totally hit me yet.

My sister-in-law is in the hospital right now in the process of having her first baby. She is a little before 37 weeks but is being induced because of high blood pressure. I am anxiously awaiting his arrival. His name will be Xander.

The girls also learned how to ride their bikes last week. We started last summer but didn't get a lot of riding time in. They attended a 4 day bike safely camp at our church which they thoroughly enjoyed. Yesterday the group met at the River Bridge and biked the trail. Payton rode at least 5 miles and Kennedy rode at least 2. Grant rode with them and had a lot of fun!

1 comment: