Thursday, October 22, 2009

A gift from God

Kennedy pushing Audrey

First bath in her bath tub

Audrey and her cousin Xander
So sweet!

Audrey and her daddy.


Baby Audrey has blessed our family in ways we never imagined. God is so good! Payton and Kennedy are a tremendous help to me. They both love to sit and play with her. They love when she sits and stares at them. I told them she'll start smiling back in a few months. Payton can't wait until she can talk back to her. Kennedy likes to pick out clothes for her to wear. I realised just how much help they are when I took Audrey to her 2 week appointment. I missed my two little helpers!

2 week Appointment
Audrey is growing great! She weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces (61 percentile), 21 inches long (69 percentile), and her head circumference was 14.5 inches (64 percentile). She's perfect!
Audrey's likes:
To be held
To be wrapped up in her Snuggie at bed time. She slept 7 hours (9 pm to 4 am) on 10/21/09!
Nursing- almost every two hours

Audrey's dislikes:
Her car seat
Pacifiers

No comments:

Post a Comment